GUA-16 Acoustic Shock Generator
The GUA-16 acoustic shock generator has been developed as a portable, special device of normal construction for performance tests in the underground of mining plants. It is designed to locate faults in power cables and shielded sheath cables for a rated voltage of up to 1000 V.
The GUA-16 acoustic impact generator can be used to locate damage to power cables in mining, transport, mobile, portable and transportable machines, as well as manual, installed or used in underground workings.
The use of the device allows the personnel to visually or audibly locate the damage of the cable or conductor under examination.
The GUA-16 surge generator is made in a dustproof, rectangular metal casing, equipped with a movable carrying handle.
The integral equipment of the device includes:
- three-core power cord,
- test leads terminated with clamps,
The signaling and regulating elements of the device are installed on the metal front plate. These elements are protected against damage with a transparent plexiglass plate, ensuring their good visibility and legibility of the inscriptions. All manipulation elements necessary to operate the device are available on the front panel. The device has been designed to ensure full safety for the operator.
|Rated supply voltage Un:||42 V|
|Rated frequency of the supply fn:||50 Hz|
|Range of supply voltage changes:||0,85÷1,1 Un|
|Rated current of the supply In:||750 mA|
|Nominal energy of the test pulse:||16 J|
|Duration of the test pulse:||450 ms +10%|
|The frequency of the test pulses / the adjustment of the spark gap:||manual control|
|Test frequency setting range:||10 – 40 min-1|
|The degree of protection of the housing:||IP54|
|Dimensions:||330 x 260 x 105 mm|
|Mass:||10 +0,5 kg|
|Working temperature rangey:||-5oC to +40oC|
The GUA-16 Acoustic Shock Generator meets the requirements of the following standards and regulations:
- Regulation of the Minister of Energy of November 23, 2016. on detailed requirements for the operation of underground mining plants, together with attachments.
- Operation and control of machinery, equipment and electrical installations in workings. – point 5 of the above-mentioned regulation.
- PN-EN 61557-1:2009 -Electrical safety in low voltage power networks with alternating voltages up to 1 kV and direct voltages up to 1.5 kV. Devices intended for checking, measuring or monitoring protective measures. Part 1: General requirements.
- PN-EN 61557-9:2015-3 – Electrical safety in low voltage power networks with alternating voltages up to 1 kV and direct voltages up to 1.5 kV. Devices for checking, measuring or monitoring protective measures. Part 9: Fault locating devices in networks IT.
- PN-EN 61010-1:2011 – Safety requirements for electrical measuring instruments, automation and laboratory devices. Part 1: General requirements.
- PN-EN 60664-1:2011 – Coordination of the insulation of electrical equipment in low voltage systems. Part 1: Principles, Requirements and Research.
- PN-EN 61000-6-2:2008 – Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC). Part 6-2: General standards. Resistance in industrial environments.
- PN-EN 61000-6-4:2008– Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC). Part 6-4: General standards. Emission standard in industrial environments.
- PN-EN 61326-1:2013-06 – electrical equipment for measurement, control and use in laboratories – Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) requirements – Part 1: General requirements.
- PN-EN 60529:2003 – Degrees of protection provided by enclosures (KOD IP)
After conducting research and receiving positive feedback:
– Center for Electrification and Automation of Mining EMAG, Attestation Opinion No. 4190/02 , May 2002
– EMAG Research and Calibration Laboratory, Report No. 973/2007 – “Electromagnetic Compatibility Testing the GUA-16 device”, October 22, 2007
the GUA-16 Acoustic Impact Generator has been given the mark .
CE marking placed on the product is the manufacturer’s declaration that the marked product meets the requirements of the so-called directives. The “New Approach” of the European Union (EU).
Download the catalog card: