GUA-100E acoustic shock generator
The GUA-100E acoustic surge generator is a special device used to locate insulation faults in power cables and shielded shielded cables for a rated voltage of up to 12 kV and was developed on the basis of Part III of Annex 21 to the Regulation of the Minister of Industry and Trade of April 14, 1995
The GUA-100E generator is designed to locate insulation faults in power cables and shielded sheathing cables supplying mining machines, stationary and mobile devices, installed in underground workings of a mining plant, as well as on the surface.
The GUA-100E generator is not intended for locating faults in cables and wires laid in the ground. The generator has been designed to ensure full safety for the operator.
The GUA-100E generator is made in a dustproof, rectangular metal casing. Handles for carrying it are welded to the housing. The generator also has a metal cover for the housing. The housing is protected against corrosion with varnish coatings.
The integral equipment of the generator is:
- three-wire power cord,
- ground wire with a clamp,
- test leads terminated with clamps.
|Rated supply voltage Un:||230 V|
|Rated frequency of the power supply fn:||50 Hz|
|Range of supply voltage changes:||0,85÷1,1 Un|
|Rated current of the supply In:||1,5 A|
|Test voltage:||9 kV and 18 kV DC ±25%|
|Nominal energy of the test pulse:||55 J by 18 kV|
|Maximum test pulse energy:||86 J by 23 kV|
|Duration of the test pulse:||450 ms +10%|
|The frequency of the test pulses / the adjustment of the spark gap:||electric control|
|Test frequency setting range:||10 – 40 min-1|
|The degree of protection of the housing:||IP54|
|Dimensions:||330 x 280 x 185 mm|
|Mass:||28 +0,5 kg|
|Length of the power cord:||2,5 m|
|Working temperature rangey:||-5oC to +40oC|
The GUA-100E Acoustic Shock Generator meets the requirements of the following standards and regulations:
- Regulation of the Minister of Energy of November 23, 2016. on detailed requirements for the operation of underground mining plants, together with attachments.
- Operation and control of machinery, equipment and electrical installations in workings. – point 5 of the above-mentioned regulationa.
- PN-EN 61557-1:2009 – Electrical safety in low voltage power networks with alternating voltages up to 1 kV and direct voltages up to 1.5 kV. Devices intended for checking, measuring or monitoring protective measures. Part 1: General requirements.
- PN-EN 61557-9:2015-03 – Electrical safety in low voltage power networks with alternating voltages up to 1 kV and direct voltages up to 1.5 kV. Devices for checking, measuring or monitoring protective measures. Lot 9: Fault location devices in IT networks.
- PN-EN 61010-1:2011 – Safety requirements for electrical measuring instruments, automation and laboratory devices. Part 1: General requirements.
- PN-EN 60529:2003 – The degree of protection provided by the enclosures. (KOD IP)
- PN-EN 60664-1:2011 – Coordination of the insulation of electrical equipment in low voltage systems. Part 1: Principles, Requirements and Research.
- PN-EN 61000-6-2:2008 – Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC). Part 6-2: General standards. Resistance in industrial environments.
- PN-EN 61000-6-4:2008 – Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC). Part 6-4: General standards. Emission standard in industrial environments.
- PN-EN 61326-1:2013-06 – Electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use – Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) requirements – Part 1: General requirements.
After conducting research and receiving positive feedback:
– Center for Testing, Certification and Attestation OBAC in Gliwice, no. OBAC / 077 / TE / 10 ,
– Institute of Communications in Wrocław, Department of Electromagnetic Compatibility, nr Z21/21400050/1338/10,
has been given the mark for the GUA-100E Acoustic Impact Generator .
CE marking placed on the product is the manufacturer’s declaration that the marked product meets the requirements of the so-called directives. The “New Approach” of the European Union (EU).
Download the catalog card: