Quality policy PHPU “Izol-Plast” Sp. z o. o. is result from a long-term development strategy that forms the basis for the significant position of the Company on the market.
Being aware that the Quality Policy is the policy of the future, customer satisfaction is the most important criterion in our activity, while striving to maintain the Company’s growing position on the market.
Striving to ensure the availability of high-quality products, which are a recommendation for future orders, the following strategic goals have been formulated:
- continuous improvement of the quality of products,
- continuous improvement of the reliability and safety of products,
- timely execution of orders.
THE COMPANY’S QUALITY OBJECTIVES ARE ACHIEVED BY:
- increasing the efficiency of the company’s operations through beneficial mutual relations with interested parties,
- systematic supervision of identified risks and opportunities related to the conducted activity,
- systemic approach to quality through implementation, maintenance and constant improvement of the Quality Management System according to the ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO / IEC 80079-34 standards,
- shaping the belief that responsibility for quality equals responsibility for the Company,
- shaping the belief among employees that the quality achieved today is a reference for future orders,
- systematic improvement of the staff’s qualifications in the field of customer service, manufacturing technology and quality management methods.
The management of PHPU IZOL-PLAST Sp. z o. o. ensures that the policy is understandable, implemented and maintained at all levels of the organization and management.
Rogów, January 2018
mgr inż. Jarosław Kuczera
In the company PHPU “Izol-Plast” Sp. z o. o. a Quality Management System compliant with the PN-EN ISO 9001: 2015 standard was implemented, which was confirmed by the certificate No. OBAC/002/SZJ/20 issued by Ośrodek Badań Atestacji i Certyfikacji OBAC Sp z o.o.
The implementation of such a system brings a number of benefits to both the employee and the Company:
- the management of the company is orderly,
- the company’s policy is defined,
- the crew knows the company’s goals and their role in achieving them,
- an approach to quality is defined,
- responsibility for quality is clearly assigned,
- employees’ competences are defined,
- influence on the improvement of production quality,
- production costs are reduced,
- the ability to operate freely on world markets,
- gaining customer trust and satisfaction.
BASIC PILLARS OF QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS according to ISO 9001: 2015 series
- CUSTOMER FOCUS ORGANIZATION
All organizations are dependent on their customers, so they should have a good understanding of all current and future customer needs, meet customer requirements and strive to exceed customer expectations.
Management establishes unified goals, direction and internal structure for the organization. Management also creates appropriate working conditions in which employees can fully and completely strive to achieve the goals of the organization.
- INCLUDING EMPLOYEES
Employees form the backbone of the entire organization at all levels. Their full commitment allows the full use of their capabilities for the benefit of the entire Organization.
- PROCESS ORIENTATION
This desired result can be successfully achieved when all the measures and activities that make up the whole are controlled as one process.
- SYSTEM ORIENTED MANAGEMENT
A given organization must be analyzed, treated and run as a system of many interacting processes leading to the achievement of the set goal. This contributes to the effectiveness and efficiency of the organization in question
- MAKE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
Getting better and better must be an enduring goal of an organization.
- MAKING THE ACTUAL DECISION
Effective decisions are always based on a logical or intuitive analysis of data and information.
- SUPPLIER RELATIONS MUST SUIT BOTH PARTIES
If the relationship between an organization and its suppliers and recipients is formed for the benefit of both parties, it helps these two organizations to develop the ability to create the desired value.